Saturday, January 8, 2011

I'm Cold!!

I don't know about you guys, but I am cold!!  We got more snow last night and today which gives us about 5 or 6 inches total.   Very, very cold here in WV!!!!   Probably more snow and colder where some of you live. 

I still don't have my "good" computer back so I can't post any pictures.  Hopefully I will get it back on Monday. :)

I don't know about you all, but I really need to go on a diet!!  I know I say that every week or so, but I have got to go on a diet.  I also need to get some exercise.  I am trying to be more conscious of healthier food intake and plan on making one of Dr. Oz's green drinks, I have the items in the fridge and plan to do so tomorrow.  Hopefully, I can down it!  Also,  read some interesting material on the good effects of drinking green tea so today I made myself and hubby a nice cup of tea.  How about you?  Any good healthy advice? 

No comments:

Post a Comment