Monday, January 17, 2011

Delish Surprise

My hubby sure surprised me today!  He had a doctors appt. in Charleston and of course I wanted to do some shopping while there so I went into TJMaxx.  He went into Incredible Edibles and bought me a bouquet of fruit and strawberries dipped in chocolate!!  How sweet is that?  I think I will keep him!  LOL

Please remember him in your prayers.  He had a CT scan and it showed a spot at the end of his bile duct so now he has to go for a MRI and an endoscopy to get it all checked out.   I know that God will be with us and I am trying not to worry, but I can't help it.  Please pray.

Raining here, but has warmed up some.  I have to work tomorrow for a teacher in the fifth grade, I sub part time.  Better get to bed.

Blessings, Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment